Boards of directors are faced with a host of difficult decisions navigating an ever-changing landscape during a never-ending pandemic.
Nonprofits are no exception, and more and more boards are seeing the value of protecting their organizations and personal assets with a comprehensive Directors and Officers policy.
9 Exposures Boards are Seeing:
- Board diversity and funding implications
- COVID-19 restrictions, requirements and how to handle vaccines
- Challenges to exceeding board authority in handling the pandemic
- Restrictions to amenities and services
- Breach of contract for cancelled events
- Financial impact and altered operational abilities
- Changes to their insurance driving more boards to take a fresh look at what is covered and for how much
- Legislative changes at the state level such as extended statutes of limitations or business immunity
- Additional defense expense as courts strive to resume their normal pace of scheduling
Take advantage of the many tools we have that are designed for you to grow your commercial insurance agency. Everything from marketing flyers and proposal templates, to webinars and blogs, we have what you need to be successful.